The Perfect Holiday Cocktail Party Recipe • Sautéed Shrimp Cocktail No.75
BLEND No.75 CREATIVE RECIPE
This gluten free and very low carb amuse-bouche is sensational with a glass of Margerum Riviera Rosé. The shrimp is tender and melts in your mouth. The sauce is tangy, spicy, smoky and the super savory umami factor is off the charts. This is a winner!
Serves 12 - 18
- 1t Shallots, Chopped Extra Finely
- 1C Celery, Chopped Extra Fine
- 1C Ketchup, Good Quality
- ½C Chipotle, Chopped well
- 3T Creamy Horseradish
- 3T Red Wine Vinegar
- 3T Lemon Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- D Sea Salt and Pepper, Freshly Ground
- ¼C Blend No.75, From Refrigerator
(already mixed with oil)
- 24 Shrimp, Medium Size
- 2T Olive Oil
- Mint, Micro Green and Edible Flowers For Presentation
- Medium Size Wok
- In a mixing bowl, add shallots, celery, ketchup, chipotle, horseradish, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper,
- mix well refrigerate
- Mix shrimp with Blend No.75 to combine set aside for 30 minutes
- Heat oil in wok over medium high
- Sauté shrimp few at a time. Do not over crowd wok.
- In flute shape small glass, pour some of the sauce place one or two shrimp, decorate with mint, micro green and/or flowers and serve.